There are many issues facing California's insurance industry and impacting everyday insurance consumers right now:
1. Too many uninsured and underinsured motorists/homeowners
2. Fraudulent claims and frivolous lawsuits
3. Increase in property crimes
4. Unprecedented natural disasters
5. Ever-increasing premium costs for hardworking Californians and their families
We need to develop common sense solutions to ensure that consumers are protected, to create healthy competition among insurers to keep premiums low, and to allow insurance agents to design policies that best fit the needs of their consumers.
If I am elected as California's Insurance Commissioner, I pledge to work hard every day to make sure these goals become a reality.